We are a team of solar specialists and engineers providing solar solutions from small scale residential buildings to large scale commercial and industrial facilities.
With our partner Dutch Sustainable Energy group ( www.dsegroup.nl) we successfully completed many solar projects. DSE group was founded in 2009 and started with PV solar installations in 2010. They spring from a Dutch company called Arends Techniek, who have been active in installing solar in the Netherlands for a long time. They have done many installations ranging from small residential up to large-scale industrial systems. Together with their teams, they have commissioned over 2800 solar installations.
- Cargill Ghana – 565kWp
- Guinness Ghana Brewery Limited – 1MWp
- Fairafric – 265kWp
- Electroland – 198kWp
- Geodrill – 20kWp with battery
- Labianca Cold Store – 369kWp
- Irrigation project in North Ghana – 500kWp
- ECP Limited – 106kWp
- Danish Embassy, Accra – 28.6kWp
- JW.org Watchtower main branch, Tema – 150kWp
- Goldfields executive houses, Accra – 130kWp
- Supermarket in Lome, Togo – 100kWp
- Solar project in Benin – 500kWp