If you are looking for an exciting future in renewable energy? Then please contact us.
Because of several upcoming solar and electrical projects we are looking for new employment for our teams. This will include work outside Ghana as well. You will be trained in solar by our in-house solar experts.
Please check below the outstanding vacancy’s
- Solar Project engineer
To assist in the high amount of solar requests we are looking for a solar engineer with knowledge of engineering solar plants. For this we are looking for a person with experience in;
- Knowledge in grid-connected solar installations.
- Technical insight to engineering a solar plant based on overhanded raw data.
- PV syst/ PV sol experience
- Autocad / 3d drawing Software experience
- Off-grid solar knowledge, battery sizing, hybrid setup.
- Solar electrical technician
What are we looking for?
For our projects, we are looking for hands-on electricians/all-rounders with high-level experience of electrical installations. Preferably with knowledge of;
- Solar installations, string layouts, and DC connections.
- IT knowledge to commission solar plants and setup data communication.
- Install distribution boards and busbars, install cable trays and so on.
- LV and MV knowledge (for our larger projects we install step-up transformers and LV distribution board).
- Solar mechanical technician
For installing larger solar plants we are looking for civil/mechanical engineers and workers. For installing solar we require several skills from our employees.
- Installing rooftop mounting structures and solar panels.
- Civil works for ground mount solar fields
- Knowledge of workshop tools for the assembly of several structures and other needed solutions
- Ability to read technical drawings.
What do we offer?
Working in a great team with a wide range of activities in renewable energy. You will get trained in solar and will get all the freedom and tools to expand your knowledge. You will get the opportunity to grow in our organization and will be awarded for the responsibility you have in this function. All kind of secondary benefits will be included.
You can send your CV to email@example.com or call directly to 024 480 8847