Solaredge SolarEdge invented an intelligent inverter solution that revolutionized the way power is harvested and managed in a solar photovoltaic (PV) system. The SolarEdge direct current (DC) optimized inverter system maximizes power generation at the individual PV module level while lowering the cost of energy produced by the solar PV system.
How does it work!
- Inverters specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Support for three-phase 208V and 277/480V grids
- Excellent reliability with standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Superior efficiency
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Internet connection through Ethernet or Wireless (Wi-Fi, ZigBee Gateway, Cellular)
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown for NEC 2014 and 2017 690.11 and 690.12
- Supplied with RS485 Surge Protection Device, to better withstand lightning events
- Horizontal mounting capable
- All inverters are UL1741 SA certified, for CPUC Rule 21 grid compliance